Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Sweden
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Sweden
Sweden Country Guide
- Swedish Customs form (Foersaekran)
- Detailed inventory in English or Swedish
- Bill of lading (WBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Letter of employment / lease agreement
- Residence permit (non - citizens)
- Diplomatic franchise
- Stamped copy of registration at the Swedish Tax Office
- Original Swedish customs form
- The letter of employment / lease agreement must show employment or time abroad for at least 12 months from origin country and must show employment and residence in Sweden for at least 12 months.
- The detailed inventory must be descriptive, stating contents of each item and carton and cannot include expressions such as “miscellaneous,” “garage items,” “PBO” (packed by owner),” etc.
- Diplomatic franchise from registration at Swedish Tax Office / Skatteverket or extracted from Swedish population register (diplomats)
- Household goods, including but not limited to, furniture and personal effects must be used for at least 6 months prior to import.
- Shipments must arrive within 12 months after the owner of the goods’ arrival (non - citizens).
- For returning citizens, the consignment must arrive in connection with their own return.
- The owner of the goods must be registered in Sweden upon Customs clearance, but is not required to be present during the clearance process.
- Household goods and personal effects must not be brought into Sweden for commercial use or for the use of other persons.
- A physical inspection of the shipment is generally not required for Customs clearance, but Customs may request that one be completed.
- A Customs exemption is granted for goods other than alcohol, for persons immigrating or returning to Sweden after more than 12 months outside the European Union (EU), and must have had a permanent residence in Sweden for at least 12 months.
- All wooden material used for crates, lift vans, and bulk heads must be made of treated wood per the International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM15) and with a certified stamp.
- This does not apply for manufactured furniture.
- Original sales invoice
- Title / registration
- Original bill of lading
- Proof of insurance
- Proof that insurance has been paid for the last 12 months.
- Original sales invoice must include price, date, and place of purchase.
- The vehicle must be used and owned by the owner of the goods for at least 12 months prior to import.
- Only one vehicle per person can be imported.
- Vehicles not included as part of the household goods shipments are subject to customs fees, duties and value added tax (VAT).
- Customs clearance takes approximately 1-2 days.
- Vehicles may not be sold within 12 months of import.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Permission from the Agriculture Department is required.
- All animals are subject to quarantine regulations.
- The quarantine period takes approximately 4 months.
- The owner must be present for Customs clearance.
- Medicine is allowed with a doctor’s prescription and must be for personal use only; only a 5-day supply is permitted.
- New furniture is permitted if a sales invoice with prices, date, and place of purchase as well as a packing list is given.
- Plants, fruit, and vegetables require a plant passport / phytosanitary certificate issued by the Plant Protection Service.
- Contact the destination agent for specific information.
- Special permission is required for products and goods made from animals.
- Alcohol and tobacco:
- Must be declared and are subject to tax and duty.
- Subject to destruction at Customs discretion (charges will still apply).
- Importation may be expensive.
- Customs clearance takes approximately 3 weeks.
- Contact the destination agent for details.
- Narcotics and illegal drugs
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Sweden - FAQ's
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.