Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Qatar
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Qatar
Qatar Moving Guide
- Copy of passport / visa / residence permit visa with page of entry stamp
- Packing list (in English)
- Copy of bill of lading (OBL) / express release or telex release / air waybill (AWB)
- Letter of employment (NOC)
- Letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (diplomats)
- Personal authorization letter
- Original authorization letter in Arabic
- The owner of the goods must be in Qatar during Customs clearance.
- The residence visa must be obtained prior to arrival of the shipment.
- Documents must be received by agent at least 5 days prior to arrival of the shipment.
- Customs will inspect all packages.
- Customs clearance takes approximately 3 - 4 business days from the date of receipt of the original documents required for clearance.
- Storage or demurrage charges will be billed back to the owner of the goods or agent per the receipt.
- All sea shipments that arrive at the Doha port after 6 months from the first entry date of the consignee will have a 5% customs duty levied.
- The Customs duty is 5% of the estimated value of goods determined by the Customs Valuation Committee plus the legalization charges of approximately USD $175.00. Legalization charges will not apply for personal effects import
- All prohibited articles detained by Customs may be destroyed without consignee's consent.
- All printed matter, records, films, books, pictures, tapes, slides, movies, videos, compact discs, computer software, etc. are subject to censorship and confiscation (must be packed separately for easy access) if caught with any of these items, customer will be subject to severe penalties and a possible jail term.
- Travel bags and packages must remain unlocked.
All items have to be declared as per the packing list for all FCL/LCL imports. This means that for LCL at least 10 to 15 columns/entries will have to be entered into the customs declaration/bayan.
- For 20’ at least 20 to 30 columns/entries will have to be entered into the customs declaration/bayan.
- For 40’ at least 30 to 50 columns/entries will have to be entered into the customs declaration/bayan.
- Proof of ownership at origin
- Original import manifest
- Registration certificate
- Insurance policy
- Purchase / sales invoice
- Original bill of lading / air waybill
- Vehicles must be Gulf standard and left-hand drive.
- Automobiles should not be more than 5 years old.
- The owner of the vehicle must be a resident in Qatar prior to registration of the vehicle.
- A 5% Customs duty is charged on the value of the vehicle identified on the price on the purchase / sales invoice or its depreciated value and is determined at the discretion of the Customs Officer in charge.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- The veterinary health certificate must be issued by a government approved veterinarian clinic in the origin country and must confirm that the animal is in good health with current vaccinations.
- The certificate must be dated within 2 weeks prior to the animal’s arrival in Qatar.
- Cigarettes (free import up to 400)
- Personal items and gifts (free import up to QAR 3,000.-.)
- Firearms (special permission from the Ministry of Defense in Qatar is required)
- Narcotic drugs
- Pork products
- Pornographic materials
- Politically subversive materials
- Explosives and explosive items, including fireworks and other flammable items
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Qatar - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.