Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Pakistan
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Pakistan
Pakistan Moving Guide
- Original passport
- Original computerized national identity card (CNIC) (Pakistani nationals)
- Copy of visa
- Original or express bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Inventory list in English
- Packing list with purchase invoices
- Certificate of employment
- Transfer of residence certificate
- Exemption certificate (diplomats)
- Copy of diplomatic ID card (diplomats)
- Pakistani citizens are eligible for a transfer of residence facility in case the owner of the goods has stayed abroad for 2 or more years and has not visited Pakistan in those 2 years for a cumulative period of 120 days or more.
- Foreign nationals are also eligible for a transfer of residence duty discount in case they are arriving in Pakistan for a stay of 2 or more years which is usually given in their employment letters.
- Pakistani citizens must pay full Customs duties and taxes on electrical items.
- Owners of the goods can import shipments duty free for the first 6 months by completing a CBR booklet (non - citizens).
- All import duties are charged on the costs, insurance, and freight of the shipment (CIF) value; the value is determined by Customs officials.
- Only used clothing and used household effects can be imported on a duty-free basis.
- A letter of authority from the organization is required for all shipments.
- Customs clearance takes approximately 4 - 5 days after arrival of the shipment.
- Consignee should be present for Customs clearance.
- All items are dutiable; the value and depreciation of the goods can be negotiated with the examiner at the time of clearance.
- Do not send insurance or any documents showing value of the household goods with the shipment to avoid payment of heavy import duties.
- Diplomats may import shipments duty free with presentation of a diplomatic exemption certificate to Customs authorities.
- Copy of passport
- Original or express release bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Original technical passport / certificate of title
- De-registration certificate
- Invoice of purchase showing the engine number, model, and horsepower
- Pakistani national citizens cannot import vehicles older than 3 years.
- Diplomats can import vehicle with an impmort exemption certificate from the Minsitry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original passport of owner of the goods
- Health certificate and vaccination certificate (issued by origin country)
- Quarantine certificate issued by the Government of Pakistan / veterinary certificate
- Pet passport
- Document required must accompany animals and pets.
- Pets may be transported as baggage, as cargo, or with passengers traveling by air.
- Clearance in 1 – 2 days depending on the availability of all documents.
- Cigarettes (200), cigars (50), tobacco (1/2 kg)
- Eau de toilette (1/4 L) and perfume (1/8 L)
- Gifts and souvenirs (reasonable number and quantity)
- Electronic items of any kind are dutiable even under the transfer of residence
- Weapons of any kind
- Toxic and radioactive materials
- Any literature, CD, DVD material against Islam or Pakistan
- Any art, painting, or object which is obscene and shows nudity
- Hides / ivory of animals
- Any goods of Israeli origin
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Pakistan - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.