Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Oman
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Oman
Oman Moving Guide
- Copy of passport
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / telex release / air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory
- Oman residence visa stamp (on the passport)
- Do not include alcohol in the shipment.
- Used household goods are duty-free if owned for a minimum of 6 months; Customs allows multiple entries regardless of air, sea road shipments.
- New items are subject to a 5% customs duty.
- The approximate time frames for Customs clearance are as follows:
- Sea; full container loads (FCL) 5 – 7 business days
- Sea; less-than-container loads (LCL) 7 – 9 business days
- Air shipments 2 – 3 business days
- The approximate time frames for customs clearance during Ramadan are as follows:
- Sea; full container loads (FCL) 8 – 9 business days
- Sea; less than container loads (LCL) 9 – 10 business days
- Air shipments 3 – 4 working days
- All wood crates must be heat treated with clear visible ISPM marking.
- Oman has now introduced an e-service called Bayan.
- All owners of the goods need to register their names in Customs and get a unique ID that will be used by the clearance company to college DO and clear the effects.
- Destination agents can provide elaborate details.
- Original bill of lading
- Statistical report, if applicable
- Proof of Insurance
- While importing a new or used motor vehicle, motorcycle, trailer, the owner of the goods must ensure the vehicle meets local standards, be left-hand drive, and not older than 7 years of date from manufacture.
- All vehicles are subject to a minimum 5% customs duty.
- The owner of the goods must obtain insurance at least 24 hours prior to vehicle arrival in Muscat.
- These documents will be filed with Customs by the destination agent.
- Once clearance is complete, Customs will issue a green form the owner of the goods will need to submit it with the Royal Oman Police for the registration of the vehicle.
- Destination agents generally will not be involved with the vehicle’s registration process but can assist if needed at a fee.
- For imports from a GCC country, vehicles are allowed duty-free entry if the vehicle is registered in the country of origin and is not older than 2 years prior to import and was noit improted there under any duty free scheme.
- A statistical report from Customs from the country of origin must show that duty has been paid at this country of export.
- The original statistical report must be filed with Customs in Oman.
- Permission is not required by the Ministry of Commerce for vehicle imports from GCC countries.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Import permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Department of Animal Health
- The import permit is online and must be submitted with a copy of the pet's rabies vaccination record and health certificate.
- Vaccination against rabies is required no less than one month and no more than six months before the travel date.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Firearms and ammunitions
- Swords or spears
- Animal hides, skins, and ivory products
- Drugs (medicine or prescription drugs are allowed in reasonable quantities and are subject to inspection / analysis)
- Political or religious literature or statues that might be deemed offensive to the Omani government or the Islamic faith
- Pornographic books, magazines, and films
- Products of Israeli origin or items on the Israeli blacklist
- Nude pictures or paintings
- Walkie-talkie systems / remote or cordless telephones
- Airplanes and helicopters
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Oman - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.