Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Lebanon
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Lebanon
Nabatîyé et Tahta
Lebanon Moving Guide
- Documents Required
- Original Lebanese Passport showing entry date into Lebanon (returning citizens)
- Statement by the Lebanese Embassy or Consulate at the country of origin, specifying that owner has resided in the country of origin for more than 3 years and he is moving back to the home country (returning citizens)
- Original Bill of Lading (OBL) / Air Waybill (AWB) (returning citizens, foreigners)
- Delivery Order
- Detailed Packing List
- Transfer letter from employer at origin and at destination (foreigner)
- Sales Contract / Lease Agreement attested from the local municipality (returning citizens, foreigners)
- Employment Contract with Lebanese firm (foreigners)
- Work Permit issued by the Lebanese Labor Office (foreigners)
- Residence Permit issued by the Lebanese General Security Office (foreigners)
- Visa, if applicable
Shipments Sent / Received in the Name of Personnel
- Copy of Identity Card (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Copy of Registration Certificate at the Ministry of Finance (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Copy of the last get well certificate from the social security authority (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Copy of the company registration in the commercial register (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Copy of the commercial circular (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Copy of the company certificate registration at the ministry of Finances (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Customs Clearance Form including a description of shipment items, signed and stamped (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- Copy of the Identity Card of the company / organization authority signing the documents (shipments sent or received by a company / organization)
- The shipment must arrive within 3 months of the owner’s entry date.
- All used household goods shipments are subject to Customs duties and value added tax (VAT), unless documents for exemption are provided.
- All diplomatic shipments are duty free.
- Shipper and consignee should be the same name showing on the OBL / AWB.
- The shipper must be present for Customs clearance (returning citizens, foreigners).
- The detailed packing list must be duly authenticated by the Lebanese Embassy in the country of origin for returning citizens.
- An exemption from duties for a returning citizens is allowed only once in a lifetime.
- There are no exemptions on new household goods and personal effects.
- The name of the shipper should match identically on the Passport and OBL / AWB.
- If exemption clearing documents are not available or complete and the shipment has arrived to the Beirut sea port, the shipment can be cleared under a refundable Bank Guarantee Letter, valid for 3 months, to be withdrawn against presentation of the clearing documents required when available. The client must have a rental contract for apartment residence in Lebanon,
- Failure to provide the documents required for Customs clearance will result in customary duties and taxes per the Customs tariff code issued by the Lebanese Customs authorities.
- All videotapes, CDs books, records, are inspected by the General Security Office.
- Satellite dish, receivers, fax machines and wireless telephone machines, are inspected by Ministry of Post and Telecommunications prior to delivery of shipment (it takes approximately 3-4 days).
- Vehicle Title / Registration
- Purchase Invoice
- Automobiles and boats are subject to Customs duties and value added tax (VAT), unless documents for exemption are provided.
- Cars older than 8 years cannot be imported; all cars less than 8 years will be taxable at a minimum of USD 5000 except for diplomats who are exempt from this prohibition.
- Vaccination Record
- Veterinary Health Certificate
- The documents required must prove vaccination against rabies.
- Pets are subject to taxes.
- Food items (subject to inspection by the Agricultural Research Institute and require a Visa from the Ministry of Agriculture, Health and Economy)
- Electronic components (subject to inspection by the Industrial Research Institute)
- Dangerous goods (a preliminary authorization from the carrier line or airline is required for import and should be classified as non-restricted cargo)
- Alcohol is permitted but is taxable.
- Firearms and ammunitions
- Drugs and narcotics
- Pornographic materials
- Swords (including ornamental), knives
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Lebanon - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.