Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Jordan
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Jordan
Jordan Moving Guide
- Copy of passport showing national identification (ID) / residence permit showing time abroad for a minimum of 12 months (returning citizens)
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Registration certificate (foreigners seeking exemption)
- Packing list
- Authorization letter
- Tax ID No. from the local Jordanian income tax department
- Owner of the goods must be present at the time of clearance at Amman Customs.
- For returning nationals:
- Documents other than the residence permit that may prove time abroad include:
- Original passport that carries the residency abroad
- Original passport that carries the entry stamp in to Jordan
- Family marriage book (married / families)
- Lease agreement / certificate of ownership certified by the Greater Amman Municipality
- Documents other than the residence permit that may prove time abroad include:
- For foreigners, if the name of the owner of the goods is on the office registration certificate at the Ministry of Trade and Commerce (usually the person is the acting manager with signature authority), then the goods are exempt from Customs duties.
- Again, the exemption applies if the household goods and personal effects are used and not new.
- If the owner of the goods’ name is not mentioned on the office registration certificate, but is an employee of a company, then a request from Customs, along with the shipping document and packing list requesting approval to exempt the shipment from Customs duties and taxes.
- Diplomats must be in Jordan prior to arrival of the shipment and must register with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through their Embassy for approval to import household goods and motor vehicles duty free.
- A returning Jordanian is not exempted from Customs, Duties, & Taxes for shipments coming from the same country more than once, regardless of how many years have passed since he/she used his/her exemption privilege.
- Temporary entry permit
- Vehicle registration / title
- Passenger vehicles operating on diesel are not allowed in Jordan.
- Vehicles older than 5 years are not allowed for permanent entry.
- Tinted windows are not allowed for permanent entry.
- Returning citizens or foreigners with valid license plates may obtain a temporary entry permit under the following conditions:
- The temporary entry permit is required for vehicle clearance and permits the shipper to drive using its origin country license plates and registration for 3 months; the permit is renewable for 3 additional months.
- The vehicle must be licensed in the country of origin and carrying metal plates.
- The registration with the department of motor vehicles must be valid for at least 6 months.
- After 6 months, the vehicle must be transported to the Zarqa Free Zone where the owner of the goods must pay duties and obtain Jordanian license plates, re-export the vehicle out of Jordan or sell it duty free.
- To obtain permanent entry, the following conditions must be met:
- Used vehicles into Jordan must be transported to the Zarqa Free Zone in order to be tested by the Bureau to determine eligibility to enter the country as per specifications of the Jordanian Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Licensing.
- Vehicles must pass a test; otherwise, recommended modifications / alterations must be made by the Bureau to meet required country specifications.
- The owner of the vehicle is responsible for all costs, including transport from the point of entry (POE) to the Zarqa Free Zone under a bank guarantee of the freight forwarding / clearing agent.
- Once the vehicle is tested and approved, the clearing agent will arrange to clear the vehicle from the Free Zone Customs for licensing before it is delivered to the owner of the vehicle.
- Vehicles of diplomatic organizations in the country are exempted from paying Customs duties and taxes; the exemption must be applied for through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Diplomats).
- Vehicles imported under temporary entry must be guaranteed by the office through posting a bank guarantee with the Directorate of Customs Department in the amount of the exact Customs duties and taxes.
- Once the vehicles are re-exported out of the country, an application must be made by the regional office accompanied with the finalized re-export Customs form to the Directorate to cancel and return the bank guarantee in order to close the official files under which the vehicle was entered into the country.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Permission is required for the import of birds by the Jordanian Ministry of Agriculture.
- Weapons (permission from the Ministry of the Interior / Public Security Directorate is required)
- Firearms and ammunition (permission from the Ministry of the Interior / Public Security Directorate is required)
- Fresh meat and milk products (a permit from the Ministry of Agriculture is required)
- Fresh fruit and vegetables (permission from the Agricultural Marketing Corporation is required)
- Weapons & ammunition
- Drugs & narcotics
- Alcohol (2L)
- Wireless equipment (approval from the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission is required):
- Israeli currency
- All video tapes, cassettes, CD’s & printed materials (subject to inspection by the Department of Media Censorship)
- Counterfeit goods
- Pornographic materials
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Jordan - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.