Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Iran
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Iran
Iran Moving Guide
- Original passport
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Packing list
- Original work permit
- Work visa (foreigners)
- Resident permit (foreigners with a work visa)
- Exemption letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (foreign diplomats)
- All goods must be used and within a reasonable quantity for duty-free import.
- New items are subject to duties and commercial taxes and potential re-exportation, as determined by Customs authorities.
- Foreign diplomats may import and re-export household goods and personal effects free of duties.
- Foreign diplomats are not required to be present for Customs clearance.
- Diplomatic goods must be carried in bond to Tehran West Customs for final Customs clearance (diplomats).
- The embassy in Tehran will obtain the exemption papers after the physical arrival of the shipment to Tehran West Customs (diplomats).
- Owners of the goods entering Iran for employment who hold a valid work permit and a resident permit are entitled to import used household goods duty free.
- Foreigners entering with a work visa must be present for Customs clearance.
- Foreigners entering with a work visa may enter using one of the following two document options:
- Presence at Customs + original passport + original work permit
- Notarized power of attorney + original passport + original work permit
- Surface shipments must arrive to an Iranian port with 4 months after the owner of the goods’ arrival.
- Air shipments must arrive to an Iranian airport within 3 months after the owner of the goods’ arrival.
- A person or family who has resided abroad for a period of 12 months (the last 6 consecutive months) can import a reasonable amount of used household and personal effects duty free (returning citizens).
- The owner of the goods must be present at Customs clearance (returning citizens).
- For Customs clearance, returning citizens must present an Iranian passport, proof of residency abroad for a minimum of 12 months, 6 of which must be continuous without travel to Iran prior to entry.
- After entering Iran, the owner of the goods’ domicile in the passport should be changed to Iran (returning citizens).
- The shipment must arrive within 2 months after the owner of the goods’ arrival in Iran (returning citizens).
- Any importer must be registered in the Iranian web-based system for customs clearance. The importer must go to Iran customs, register, and get the username/password for doing customs clearances.
- Permit from the Ministry of Commerce
- Vehicle title / registration
- Proof of insurance
- Only diplomats and embassy employees can import cars on a duty-free basis.
- The import of motor vehicles by non-diplomats requires special permit from the Ministry of Commerce; the owner must file the application directly.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pets may enter as accompanied baggage or cargo.
- Birds, cats, and dogs must be accompanied by the veterinary health certificate issued by the Consulate in the origin country.
- Contact agent for specific information regarding the importation of animals.
- Cigarettes (a reasonable quantity)
- Perfume for personal use (a reasonable quantity)
- Gifts of which import duties and taxes do not exceed approximately USD 80.
- Firearms and ammunition
- Alcoholic beverages, including wine and beer
- Pornographic materials (magazines, films, videocassettes, DVDs, etc.)
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Iran - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.