Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Greece
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Greece
Greece Country Guide
- Copy of passport
- Copy of packing list
- Original bill of lading (OBL) – or copy if express release / Convention Marchandises Routiers (CMR) / air waybill (AWB)
- Original T2L form (page 4), if applicable
- Certificate of repatriation (persons entering from non-EU countries requesting duty-free entry)
- Authorization form / declaration form
- EORI application / declaration form
- Owner of the goods’ value added tax (VAT) ID number
- Residence permit issued by Greek authorities (foreigners)
- Copy of diplomatic passport (diplomats)
- Diplomatic franchise (diplomats)
- T1 form (diplomats)
- Copy of passport for each family member entering with the owner of the goods (persons entering from non-European Union countries (EU) must present an original passport issued within the 2 years preceding entry; otherwise, the previous passport must also be presented)
- Owner of the goods’ value added tax (VAT) ID number obtained at a Greek tax office closest to new residence [persons entering from non-EU countries requesting duty-free entry]
- EORI application / declaration forms are only required by owners of the goods moving from a non-EU country.
- Shipments arriving from non-EU countries have three options for Customs clearance: duty-free entry, the payment of duties and taxes, or diplomatic shipment.
- The owner of the goods must have lived abroad for a period of 2 years preceding entry and cannot have any financial ties during this time period in Greece; proof of residency may be required, such as utility bills, tax forms, rental receipts, etc. (entering from non-EU countries requesting duty-free entry).
- Owners of the goods from non-EU countries who qualify for duty-free entry should contact the Greek Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin prior to departure.
- The owner of the goods must be present for Customs clearance at the port of Piraeus.
- An authorization form and an affidavit form may be required by agent; contact agent for details.
- Vehicle ownership documents
- Proof of car insurance
- Title / registration card
- Copy of driver’s license
- Diplomatic franchise (diplomats)
- Diplomatic ID (diplomats)
- Letter from Embassy certifying diplomat’s employment, including beginning and ending dates
- Owners of the goods importing vehicles using a tourist status may temporarily import vehicles duty free for a period of up to 6 months.
- Owners of the goods possessing a certificate of repatriation for primary residence may import vehicles duty free; owner of the goods must be present for Customs clearance at the port of entry.
- The owner of the goods may be required to pay for a Greek license plate and a luxury tax (persons holding a certificate of repatriation).
- For persons importing a vehicle who hold a certificate of repatriation, the vehicle must be in the owner of the goods’ possession and in use for at least 6 months in the country of origin prior to import.
- Diplomats can import vehicles with temporary duty-free entry.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinarian health certificate
- Pet passport
- Pets must have a microchip.
- A rabies test must be performed by a certified European Union (EU) laboratory a minimum of 2 months prior to entry into Greece.
- Documentation must be issued by a licensed veterinarian at the time of export from Customs in the origin country, granting permission to enter an EU country.
- No quarantine period is required.
- Duties and taxes do not apply to pets owned by the owner of the goods for at least 1 year.
- Alcohol and spirits (only a small quantity is permitted; items must be identified as kitchenware and loaded first in the container or truck)
- Hunting weapons (authorization from the Ministry of Interior is required)
- Duties apply to the assessed Customs values as follows:
- Electrical items 23%
- Electronic items 35%
- Furniture 18%
- Carpets 30%
- Computers and fax machines 18%
- Antiques (over 100 years) 8%
- Tobacco products
- Alcohol (12 bottles)
- Cigarettes (3 cartons)
- Explosive materials
- Live plants
- Stuffed animals
Moving from Dubai to Greece - FAQ's
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.