Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Germany
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Germany
Germany Country Guide
- Copy of passport
- Copy of visa
- Bill of lading (BL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Packing list in German or English
- Customs declaration / signed letter by owner of the goods
- Customs registration form 0350
- Letter of employment or botschaftsbescheinigung (returning citizens)
- Anmeldebestaetigung (registration)
- Diplomatic entry form 0349 (diplomats)
- Certificate from the diplomatic organization in Germany (diplomats)
- Effective processing of the Customs declaration can only commence once the goods are in the European Union and have been presented at the Customs office.
- Products imported into the European Customs Union are subject to duties only when and where the product first enters the European Union (e.g., Germany).
- The Customs declaration should be provided by the local agent in Germany.
- A letter signed by the owner of the goods certifying that the following taxable high value goods have not been included in the shipment:
- Customs registration form 0350 stating goods will not be sold for 12 months.
- Letter of employment must state the term of employment will be for a minimum of 12 months and that the owner of the goods lived abroad for at least 12 months (must be issued by the employer of the client)
- Anmeldebestaetigung can be obtained from the appropriate German town hall confirming registration of new residency in Germany (not older than 3 months).
- Effective 1st November, 2015, the owner of the goods is required to obtain a confirmation letter, called "Wohngeberbescheinigung" from their future landlord in order to get a registration, "Anmeldebestaetigung".
- The confirmation letter, "Wohngeberbescheinigung" must confirm that the owner of the goods will live at the address mentioned.
- Shipment must arrive in Germany within 12 months after registration in Germany.
- Botschaftsbescheinigung from the German Embassy or Consulate at origin.
- This document serves to confirm the period of time abroad (returning citizens).
- Proof of registration may not be older than 3 months.
- All goods for duty-free importation, such as household goods and personal effects must have been in the owner of the goods' possession for at least 6 months in the origin country.
- Duty-free entry for foreign diplomats is permitted if a bilateral agreement exists with the origin country.
- Proof of ownership
- Car documents
- Original bill of lading
- Insurance card from country of origin
- Third-party liability insurance initiated at Customs clearance
- Registration and copy of title from origin country
- The registration must show a minimum use of the last 6 months prior to shipping / prior to the first registration of the client in Germany
- Owner of the goods’ town hall registration in Germany (Anmeldebestatigung).
- Cars and motorcycles must be in the owner of the goods’ possession and must have been used for at least 6 months (as evidenced by a proper registration) at origin prior to shipment; adequate confirmation will be given by simple declaration as part of the Customs declaration.
- Approval for possession and use requires title and registration documents showing customers name and identified vehicle for import.
- Cars must be inspected before licensing, and must comply with German technical and environmental regulations and may require modifications.
- Customs clearance requires knowledge of all technical details of the car.
- Tax and duties must be paid in advance to the Customs office.
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate in German or translated by a licensed veterinarian
- The veterinary health certificate is valid ten days from the date in which it was issued (20 days for pets coming from non-European countries).
- It must describe the animal and state that the pet is free from rabies and other contagious diseases.
- Animals must be fitted with an identification microchip.
- The import of cats and dogs under 3 months old requires the purchase of an import permit from the state authority of the future residence in the destination country as well as the authority of the port of entry (POE).
- Weapons (applicable license is required)
- Live plants (special import license is required)
- Tobacco and cigarettes (subject to duties and taxes)
- Alcohol does not qualify as household effets and is always subject to duties and taxes. The shipper is required to sign a customs declaration to confirm that the shipment does not contain alcoholic beverages.
- Customs clearance of alcohol is an additional customs clearance and not included in standard destination rates
- Alcohol is subject to duties as per a EU customs code which is complicated. Alcohol is also subject to taxes based on
- duties as per tariff
- taxes of 19% based on duties plus proportionate costs of transport (door-to-door)
- Drugs and narcotics
- Dried plants
- Pornographic materials
- Certain types of meat
- Radioactive materials
- Any protected animal or species (ivory, snakeskin, leopard fur, etc.)
- Items of historical significance (pre-Columbian items, etc.)
- Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Germany - FAQ's
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.