Reliable International Movers for Dubai to France
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in France
France Country Guide
- Copy of passport
- Visa, if applicable
- Packing List
- Detailed Inventory valued in Euro and signed by the owner of the goods
- Certificate of change of residence by the French Consulate
- Certificate of Transfer
- Non-resale attestation
- Proof of residence in France
- Bill of lading (express release) / air waybill (AWB)
- Sales invoices for items purchased within 6 months prior to import
- Owner of the goods’ presence for Customs clearance is not required.
- A visa is only necessary if other documentation cannot be provided.
- Packing list is not required for Customs clearance, but is required at time of delivery
- Certificate of change of residence by the French consulate must show that the owner of the goods has established primary residence in origin country for at least 12 months.
- If less than 12 months abroad, the shipment is subject to more duties and taxes.
- Certificate of transfer must be on employer letterhead with date of employment in the origin country and date of transfer.
- Certificate of transfer must also show proof of at least 12 months abroad and primary residence in origin country.
- This document may not be accepted by all Customs office for free entry.
- Non-resale attestation must be completed, dated, and signed by the owner of the goods and must mention a vehicle when applicable.
- Proof of residence in France, such as last phone, electricity bill, or rental contract (less than 3 months old).
- Sales invoices must clearly identify items, date, year, and place of purchase.
- Used household goods in the owner of the goods’ possession or use for at least 6 months are duty free if the owner of the goods’ primary residence will be in France.
- If the payment of duties is required, authorization must be obtained from French Customs prior to arrival.
- For countries outside Europe items are subject to VAT of 20% plus duties (about 10%).
- Customs clearance takes approximately 3 to 4 days to clear the effects.
- For free entry, transfer of primary residence and the owner of the goods must have spent at least 12 months abroad.
- Original certificate of title
- Current vehicle registration
- Import declaration
- Copy of vehicle purchase invoice showing taxes paid
- Customs duties are dependent on the vehicle’s country of origin; however, all imported vehicles are subject to value added tax (VAT).
- Duties and taxes are paid when the vehicle is cleared through Customs.
- The owner of the goods qualifies for duty and tax free entry if the following conditions are met:
- They have spent more than 12 months abroad
- They are transferring primary residence to France
- They have owned / used the car for at least 6 months prior to shipment
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Pets must be identifiable through tattoo or electronic identification, such as microchip.
- Alcoholic beverages must be registered and are permitted within the limits indicated by persons 17 years and older as accompanied baggage (include a separate and detailed inventory of each item and an import license / state liquor license may be required):
- Wine (4 L)
- Beer (16 L)
- Alcohol not exceeding 22% alcohol by volume (2 L)
- Alcohol exceeding 22% alcohol by volume (1 L)
- Only "Fond de Cave" (15 bottles).
- Tobacco products are subject to duty or tax payments and can be imported by persons 17 years and older as accompanied baggage.
- Firearms and weapons (proof of ownership, registration / certificates / licenses are required and must be obtained prior to import).
- Contact agent for specific information as some weapons are prohibited.
- Medications for personal use only are permitted.
- Customs clearance takes approximately 3 to 4 days once required documentation is obtained.
- Weapons, ammunitions, and explosives
- Products made from animals (ivory, turtle shell, etc.)
- Endangered flora and fauna species and products made from them
- Items protected by the 1973 Washington Convention (CITES)
- Narcotics and drugs
- Recommended: Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to France - FAQ's
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.