Reliable International Movers for Dubai to Egypt
How It Works?
Share move details through Website/ WhatsApp / Call
Get free instant quotations for your move
Our consultant helps you book best move package
Track your shipments location and updates online
Popular Cities in Egypt
Shubra El Kheima
Egypt Moving Guide
- Original passport with Egyptian resident / work permit
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / air waybill (AWB)
- Detailed inventory, valued, dated, and signed in English
- Packing list
- Letter of guarantee
- Form 4DE (diplomats)
- All items are subject to taxes, including consumables.
- All audio visual goods (tapes, video, books, DVD, CD ROMS, etc.) will be inspected, viewed, read by Customs and released no sooner than 3 weeks after import.
- Packing list must be clear and legible as it will be translated into Arabic.
- Do not indicate “miscellaneous,” “packed by owner,” or "PBO.”
- Private owners of the goods must pay duties and taxes.
- All shipments, from private to half-diplomatic are subject to Customs inspection.
- Extra charges may be applied for the inspection of special items, including: alcohol, food, phones, paintings, etc.; check with agent for details.
- Inspection fees and taxes are paid by the owner of the goods.
- All owners of the goods not having a letter of guarantee must pay duties and taxes in cash.
- The letter of guarantee states an amount of money corresponding to the amount of duties and taxes to be paid.
- These funds are placed into a bank account and released to the owner of the goods when moving out of Egypt.
- At time of move, all items must be exported, otherwise taxes and fines will be paid on each missing item.
- The guarantee can only be obtained with a work permit and work visa.
- Vehicles and all audio visual goods must be loaded at the door of the container.
- The inventory must state the model, brand, size, and content (e.g., Sony 40” television) for all electrical and electronic items.
- Instruction manuals must be attached to printers and fax machines.
- Wooden crates in air or sea shipments must be fumigated.
- Diplomatic organizations and some international organizations must apply for duty and tax exemptions on personal effects (approximately 7 to 21 working days).
- Diplomats may be exempted from Customs duties and inspection provided they apply for and are granted form 4DE (protocol).
- Original registration card
- Original bill of lading
- Original passport with residence / work permit
- Only diplomats may import cars older than 12 months of age.
- The temporary registration must be obtained by the owner of the goods.
- OBL must show chassis number, engine number, cubic capacity, year of manufacture, brand, and model.
- Owner of the goods must pay applicable fees upon delivery.
- For non-diplomats, taxes will range from 70% to 170 % CIF value (the value is assessed by the Customs officers).
- Vaccination record
- Veterinary health certificate
- Veterinary health certificate must be issued at point of origin no more than 2 weeks from date of issue.
- Pets will be examined upon arrival by a doctor from the Egyptian Ministry of Agriculture.
- Animals suspected of having rabies will be quarantined; charges will apply.
- Live chicks are the only bird permitted for import and must meet all health requirements.
- Scanners, printers, phones, and faxes (agreement by Egyptian Authorities required)
- Firearms and ammunitions (authorization from the local administration required)
- Alcohol (free for diplomats); 3000% duty (non-diplomats)
- Perfume for personal use
- Wireless phones
- Unlawful drugs and narcotics
Note: Customs regulations can change at any time with or without notice. This document is provided as a guide and for information only. While MoversZone has exercised reasonable care in publishing this document, MoversZone makes no representation, either expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or applicability.
Moving from Dubai to Egypt - FAQs
15000+ Happy Customers
Mr. Suresh Mirpuri Says
"Found this Amazing Company when Searching google for our Move and they have a simple pricing structure which is easy to follow and they were keenly priced.
They delivered the cartons in advance and on the day arrived on time and efficiently and carefully packed all our items and on delivery opened everything and reduced our unpacking time by over half. Well done to Ahmed and his team for a delightful experience.
And well down to Movers Zone for their services on this occasion. "
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2YdIsnz
Owner, Galaxy Corner Mobile Phones LLC
Dr. Martin Ross Says
"The entire team was fantastic. They arrived at my apartment on time as promised. Immediately they started to disassemble all my furniture and took great care in wrapping everything.
My furniture was transferred from Al Ain to Dubai, unpacked and reassembled all in a single day. The entire move was finished by 6pm without me having to do anything. Great service!"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkqfA0
Dr. Martin Ross - Physician, Family Physicians / G.P. Doctors | General Practice | Mediclinic Hospital
Mr. John Bright Says
"Simply the best experience in moving. Lived in UAE for over 20 years with many moves and always found it stressful. Not any more. The most professional, organized and knowledgeable movers we have seen who not only ensured everything was packed for the move to keep the items clean and safe, but also had a plan and delivered perfect results. In the evening the family sat relaxed and very happy with no stress and the most smooth move ever. Well done guys and no doubt in recommending and using you again in the future."
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkPtOJ
Business Development Director | Proserv Middle East
Mr. Jurgen Ellenbeck Says
"Today I moved with movers zone from 2Br to 3br. The guys packed everything.(lazy me). Including kitchen and white Ware, curtains, etc.
As well connecting in the new place.
Emptying all boxes.
On time, fast, clean, nothing broken.
Great team, great job. I can highly recommend this company.The best experience I ever had in Dubai"
Review Source - Google - https://bit.ly/2OkxZlu
General Manager | Bake n Cake LLC
Our Core Values
MoversZone brings customers and move service providers together to redesign the relocation experience and set new standards in the move market.